Lisega Type 79
Why a constant hanger trapeze type 79? The Lisega constant hanger trapeze type 79 is a trapeze with two integrated constant hangers. In the case of a constant hanger trapeze, the load is on the trapeze. The trapeze is then suspended. This makes the constant hanger trapeze part of a suspensory system.
There are two versions:
- Trapeze with constant hangers type 11. With this trapeze, the constant hangers are suspended upside down;
- Trapeze with constant hangers type 18. With this trapeze, the trapeze is suspended below the constant hangers.
- Load: 0.13 to 100 kN
- Travel range up to 750 mm
- Pre-relaxed springs ensuring consistent accuracy
- Linear power transmission and therefore no lever deflection and moment effect
Lisega constant hangers are mainly used to support moving, very hot equipment and pipes. In addition, constant hangers can also be used where very large vertical movements occur, with a desire to realise the smallest possible external force from the supports.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Lisega Type 79? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.