PTFE lined Piping Systems
PTFE lined pipe parts and PFA lined fittings to prevent corrosion
For the safe transport of aggressive and corrosive substances such as chlorine and H2SO4, PTFE lined piping components and PFA lined fittings are the right solution. PTFE and PFA both offer excellent chemical resistance and can withstand relatively high operating temperatures. PFA and PTFE are non-stick and suitable to be applied in the food industry and pharmacy.
Hanwel develops and offers customized PTFE lined piping systems which are fully in accordance with prevailing industry standards.
- For the PTFE liner we use virgin paste extruded PTFE raw material originating from Western-European origin only
- For the PFA liner, we use virgin molded PFA originating from Western European origin only
- Our steelwork originates exclusively from European foundries and is subject to strict quality requirements.
- Diameter: 1/2" - 12" / DN15 - DN300
- Flange bore DIN PN10-40 and ASME 150lbs. / 300 lbs.
- Temperature range: -29°C to +200°C
- Pressure range: FV to 31 barg - depending on combination
- Standard pipe section dimensions as per DIN 248 or 2874
- Virgin paste extruded PTFE according to ASTM D4895
- Virgin moulded PFA according to ASTM D3307
- Steelwork material: carbon steel P235GH / P265GH, stainless steel or exotic materials
- Available with EN 10204 2.2 and 3.1 certification
- Qualification and testing according to ASTM F1545
- Standard hydro test at 1.5x nominal pressure
- Electrostatic spark test 25Kv possible on request
- PTFE lined straight spools up to 6 meters in length
- PTFE lined elbows in 90°, 45° and 30°
- PTFE lined centric reducers and concentric reducers
- PTFE lined reducing flanges and blind flanges
- PFA lined straight tees and PFA lined instrument tees
- PFA lined straight crosses and PFA lined reducing crosses
- PTFE (inlet) sleeves and PFA (inlet) sleeves
- PTFE lined dip pipes and PTFE lined entry pipes
- PFA coated sight glasses
- PTFE (lined) spacers and solid PTFE spacers
- PTFE and PFA lined columns and custom assemblies
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about PTFE lined Piping Systems? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.