PTFE and PFA lined Valves
For the safe transport of aggressive and corrosive substances such as chlorine and H2SO4, PTFE lined piping components and PFA lined fittings are the right solution. PTFE and PFA both offer excellent chemical resistance and can withstand relatively high operating temperatures. PFA and PTFE are non-stick and suitable to be applied in the food industry and pharmacy.
Hanwel develops and offers customized PTFE lined piping systems which are fully in accordance with prevailing industry standards.
- For the PTFE liner we use virgin paste extruded PTFE raw material originating from Western-European origin only
- For the PFA liner, we use virgin molded PFA originating from Western European origin only
- Our steelwork originates exclusively from European foundries and is subject to strict quality requirements.
- Diameter: 1/2" - 8" / DN15 - DN200
- Flange bore DIN PN10-40 and ASME 150lbs. / 300 lbs.
- Temperature range: -29°C to +200°C
- Pressure range: FV to 16 barg - depending on combination
- Virgin paste extruded PTFE according to ASTM D4895
- Virgin paste extruded PFA according to ASTM D3307
- Housing material: ductile iron, carbon steel, stainless steel or exotic materials
- Connections: screwed, flanged
- Operation: manual, worm gear, pneumatic or electric
- Reduced or full bore
- Fugitive emission according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- Compliant with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Available with EN 10204 2.2 and 3.1 certification
- PFA lined ball valves in full bore and reduced bore design
- PTFE and PFA lined butterfly valves
- PTFE and PFA lined swing check valves
- PTFE- PFA lined poppet check valves
- PTFE- PFA lined ball check valves
- PTFE and PFA lined plug valves
- PTFE and PFA lined sample valves
Specifications and datasheets of our PTFE- and PFA lined valves can be sent at request
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about PTFE and PFA lined Valves? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.