Habonim 3-piece R47
Our 3-piece Habonim bottom drain valves series R47 with ISO 5211 mounting flange feature pressure relief between the ball and the stem. These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as a standard for maximum integrity. The bottom valves are also available as a flush pipe/zero pocket version.
- Diameter: 1⁄2” - 4” (DN15 - DN100)
- Pressure class: class 300
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric drive
- Reduced bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
Our bottom valves can be adapted to specific circumstances in various ways:
- Design ball: C-ball, V-ball, downstream pressure relief ball, self-cleaning CIP/SIP ball, multi-wayball
- Seat design: self-relieving seat, hybrid seats, cavity fillers, metal sealing seats
- Safety options: spring return handle, fugitive emissions bonnet, locking device
- All ball valves can be made suitable for ammonia, chlorine, oxygen and vacuum applications by means of specific adjustments.
- Customisation: customised design to specifically suit the bottom valve to specific circumstances: dish shape, flat shape, oval, conical, spherical
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece R47? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.