Habonim Fire Block Ball Valves Serie C47 FBV
Why use the Cryogenic Fire Block Valve?
Habonim cryogenic fire block ball valves (FBV) are standard cryogenic C47W ball valve series which are equipped with a Fire Block Valve package to allow for ESD operation. The valves are equipped with a fusible link and emergency cable which allow a fast shutdown in case of a fire or a different emergency.
These valves are suitabe for a temperature range from -269°C to +230⁰C and are commonly used on ISO containers for LNG transport. They are supplied with extended buttweld (XBW) as a standard but can be equipped with customized connections.
The minimal liquid layer between bonnet and spindle ensures a leak-free stem sealing. All Habonim cryogenic ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem sealing system which is certified acc. to ISO 15848-1 (500.000 cycles) and are supplied with double body sealing for maximum integrity. The use of short body bolts minimize thermal expansion and prevents leakage at the body seals.
- Diameter: 1'' to 3''" (DN25 - DN80)
- Pressure class: class 600
- Temperature range: -269°C to +200°C
- Connections: screwed, welded ends
- Operation: manual AND pneumatic (combination)
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emission according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In compliance with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in compliance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
- Arrangement up to 45° with 12" bonnet (in accordance with BS6364 guidelines), arrangement up to 15° with 6" bonnet (available through 4"
The Fire Block valves are equipped with an emergency system whereby the driver can close the valve immediately in case of calamity by means of an emergency cable. The FBV is also equipped with a fusible link which melts during a fire and thus immediately closes the valve to limit the disaster. The Hanwel & Habonim FBV ball valves are very compact in construction, TPED-, fire safe-, Sil 2- and ATEX certified and can be operated manually as well as pneumatically.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Fire Block Ball Valves Serie C47 FBV? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.