Habonim Single Body 47DS
The Habonim double block and bleed (DBB) valves series 47DS is inspired by our 3-piece 47 valve series. These valves can be customized according to size and demand. Because of the large variety of end connections and internals which can be selected, these DBB valves can be used for several applications.
The 47DS can be fabricated from bar material and included with wafer type connections to minimize it's face to face length. As a result, this DBB can in most cases be used to replace existing valves (globe valves) without the need for piping modification.
All our DBB valves are included with the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal which is certified to ISO 15848-1 (500.000 cycles) and are always equipped with double body sealing for maximum integrity. The bleed valve can be designed as a needle valve or ball valve. The block valves can be operated individually or supplied with a mechanical link.
- Diameter: 1/4” - 2 1/2” (DN8 - DN65)
- Pressure class: class 900
- Temperature range: -256°C to +260°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Single Body 47DS? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.