Habonim series 24 – 2-piece high pressure ball valve
Habonim high pressure ball valve series 24
Habonim high-pressure ball valves are manufactured from bar stock material as a standard and are designed to close at a full differential pressure of 414 bar. The 2-piece series 24 is an instrumentation ball valve for smaller dimensions fitted with an ISO 5211 mounting flange.
These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem sealing which is certified to ISO 15848-1 (for 500,000 cycles) and are fitted with double body sealing as a standard to ensure maximum integrity.
The H24 hydrogen series is a ball valve which is suitable for high pressure hydrogen usage. This ball valve is TPED certified for 500 ba(g) and therfore suitable to be used in road transport applications. Please contact our specialists to receive more information about this design.
- Diameter: 1⁄4” - 1 1⁄2” (DN8 - DN40)
- Pressure class: class 2500
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends
- Operation: manual, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced bore or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available as ball valve for high pressure hydrogen usage (H24 series)
- Full compliance with ASME B16.34 and API6D
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim series 24 – 2-piece high pressure ball valve? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.