Habonim 28 series – 3-piece high pressure ball valves
Habonim 28 series high pressure ball valve
Habonim high-pressure ball valves are always manufactured from bar stock material, which means that they can be adapted to the customer’s requirements.
The 3-piece series 28 is a high-pressure ball valve suitable for a full differential pressure of class 2500 for dimensions up to 2” and for class 1500 from dimension 2.5” onward. All pressurised parts conform to ASME B16.34 and the stem design conforms to API 6D.
These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem sealing which is certified to ISO 15848-1 (for 500,000 cycles) and are fitted with double body sealing as a standard to ensure maximum integrity.
The H28 hydrogen series is a ball valve which is suitable for high pressure hydrogen usage until a maximum working pressure of 420 bar(g) / 6.000 Psi. Please contact our specialists to receive more information about this design.
- Diameter: 1/4” - 8” (DN8 - DN200)
- Pressure class: class 2500 / 6.000 Psi
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced bore or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available for high pressure hydrogen usage (H28 series)
- Full compliance with ASME B16.34 and API6D (for class 1500)
- Wall thickness according to ASME B16.34 (for class 2500)
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 28 series – 3-piece high pressure ball valves? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.