Habonim Trunnion 3-piece 95 & 96
Habonim high-pressure ball valves are always manufactured from bar stock material, which means that they can be adapted to the customer’s requirements. The 3-piece trunnion series 95, 96 with ISO 5211 mounting flange are ball valves feature a spring-loaded piston effect seat assembly (DPE or SPE).
The 3-piece series 95, 96 is a high-pressure ball valve suitable for a full differential pressure of class 2500 (96) or class 1500 (95).
These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem sealing which is certified to ISO 15848-1 (for 500,000 cycles) and are fitted with double body sealing as a standard to ensure maximum integrity. These ball valves can be adapted for hydrogen service.
- Diameter: 2” - 12” (DN50 - DN300)
- Pressure class: class 1500, class 2500
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Trunnion 3-piece 95 & 96? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.