Habonim 3-piece Z28P
Habonim metal seated ball valves up to 400°C 2-piece flanged Z28P are ball valves with a hybrid or metal seal for demanding applications involving high temperatures. Each ball and seat assembly has been precision machined, ground and then fitted for a perfect match.
For the range up to 400⁰C, both the ball and seat are treated with LPTN (Low Temperature Plasma Carbo-Nitriding). LPTN is a cost-effective hardening system for austenitic stainless steels, offering a minimum thickness of 40 microns and more than three times (> 68HRC) the natural hardness of the base material. This way, the ball valve can be used for applications up to 400⁰C and in dimensions up to 6”. This specific series is suitable for high pressures up to class 2500.
- Diameter: 1⁄4” - 6” (DN8 - DN150)
- Pressure class: class 2500
- Temperature range: -60°C to +400°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3 and NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece Z28P? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.