Habonim 3-piece Bottom Entry D47
Habonim 3-piece diverter ball valves bottom entry series D47 with ISO 5211 mounting flange are ball valves that simplify complex systems.
These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as a standard for maximum integrity. Our diverter ball valves are available in special versions for chlorine and oxygen applications.
- Diameter: 1⁄4" - 6" (DN8 - DN150)
- Pressure class: class 600, class 300
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece Bottom Entry D47? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.