Habonim 3-piece Serie 47
Habonim series 47 - three piece ball valves
Habonim industrial ball valves are equipped with an ISO 5211 mounting flange as standard. The series 47 with pressure rating 900 lbs can be supplied with a wide variety of end connections.
These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem sealing which is certified to ISO 15848-1 (for 500,000 cycles) and are fitted with double body sealing as a standard to ensure maximum integrity.
The H47 series is a valve which is suitable for low pressure hydrogen applications up to a operating pressure of 100bar(g). Please contact our specialists for more information about this valve design.
- Diameter: 1⁄4" - 6" (DN8 - DN150)
- Pressure class: class 900, class 400
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
The ball valves can be adapted to specific circumstances in various ways:
- Design ball: C-ball, V-ball, downstream pressure relief ball, self-cleaning CIP/SIP ball, multi-way ball
- Seat design: self-relieving seat, hybrid seats, cavity fillers, metal sealing seats
- Safety options: spring return handle, fugitive emissions bonnet, locking device
- All ball valves can be made suitable for ammonia, chlorine, oxygen and vacuum applications by means of specific adjustments.
- Our H47 hydrogen ball valve is suitable for low pressure hydrogen applications
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece Serie 47? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.