Habonim Trunnion 2-piece 81, 82 & 83
Habonim standard two-piece trunnion ball valves series 81, 82, 83 with ISO 5211 mounting flange feature a spring-loaded piston-effect seat assembly (SPE or DPE) to prevent pressure build-up in the ball.
These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1) and are fitted with double body seals as a standard for maximum integrity.
- Diameter: 2” - 16” (DN50 - DN400)
- Pressure class: class 150, class 300, class 600
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Trunnion 2-piece 81, 82 & 83? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.