Habonim 3-piece sanitary ball valves according to ASME BPE – series 48
Our series 48 Habonim sanitary ball valves with ISO 5211 mounting flange are widely used for API service in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry. The bore of the valve exactly matches the ID of the tubing, thus preventing contamination and making the system cleanable. Construction materials are carefully selected for low ferrite content and the sulphur content is monitored to prevent rouging and corrosion.
These ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal (certified for 500,000 cycles according to ISO 15848-1), are fitted with double body seals and contain USP Class VI suitable polymers and elastomers. Thanks to the fire safe design without the use of graphite seals, these ball valves offer the unique combination of FDA approval and fire safe functionality.
- Diameter: 1/2” - 6” (DN15 - DN150)
- Pressure class: class 300
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: ETO (extended tube OD) welded ends, tri-clamp
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
The ball valves can be adapted to specific circumstances in various ways:
- Cavity filler seats for minimising dead spaces
- Special self-cleaning CIP/SIP ball version
- External polishing (casing made from bar stock material)
- Internal SF2 polishing or SF1 and SF4, SF5, SF6 electro-polishing
- Customisation available with purge, drain or flush ports
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece sanitary ball valves according to ASME BPE – series 48? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.