Centric Butterfly Valves With Rubber Sealing
Centric butterfly valves with rubber sealing
Centric butterfly valves with rubber sealing are the industry standard for non-demanding conditions. Because of the excellent sealing capability of the valve disc in the rubber seat and the relatively low cost, this is the most widely used butterfly valve in the market.
Hanwel supplies a wide range of rubber lined butterfly valves with wafer type, lug type and flanged connections. We can offer multiple sealing materials to ensure the best solution for every application.
- Range: DN50 to DN2000
- Pressure: 0 barg to 16 barg (PN10-16 and 150lbs.-300lbs.)
- Temperature: -20⁰C to 200⁰C
- Design: 1 piece or 2 piece body
- Density: bi-directional density, bubble tight (EN 12266-A)
- Housing material: cast iron, steel, stainless steel
- Seal material: EPDM, NBR, FKM, sillicone
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- Available with lever, hand wheel, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator
As long as the application has an operating temperature below 200⁰C and the medium is not aggressive to rubber, these valves are universally applicable.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Centric Butterfly Valves With Rubber Sealing? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.