Wafer type check valves
Lohse wafer type check valves
The wafer type check valve is a generic term for any type of check valve which is fixed between two flanges. This is the most standard application of a check valve. The applications are highly diverse where the medium can be anything that does not require a high-quality sealing system.
In collaboration with our partner Lohse GmBh, Hanwel supplies three types of wafer type check valves. We supply swing check valves, dual plate check valves and disco check valves.
- Range: DN15 to DN600
- Pressure: 0 barg to 16 barg (PN10-16 and 150lbs.)
- Temperature: -20⁰C to 300⁰C
- Design: 1-piece casing
- Tightness: uni-directional tightness (EN 12266-B)
- Casing material: cast iron, steel, stainless steel, Duplex
- Sealing material: EPDM, NBR, Viton, metal
- Exotic materials possible: yes
Lohse Disco Check Valve Type 930
Lohse Swing Check Valve Type ZRK / ZRKF
Lohse Dual Plate Check Valve Type 915
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Wafer type check valves? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.