Lohse gate valve type CBS
Lohse gate valve type CBS for modulating function
Lohse knife gate valve type CBS is a stainless steel gate valve that is fitted with a stainless steel control plate in the upstream bore. The control plate can be fitted with a triangle or pentagon to achieve the required optimum control range.
The compact design features polymer slide cups that minimise internal spaces as well as required tightening torque. The CBS can be equipped with various actuator systems and be adapted to specific circumstances.
All Lohse valves use the Lohse modular actuator system in which a choice can be made between manual actuation (handwheel, handwheel with rising stem, T-spanner, chain) and non-manual actuation (electric and pneumatic).
- Range: DN50 to DN2000
- Pressure: 0 barg to 25 barg
- Temperature: -10⁰C to 210⁰C
- Design: two-piece stainless steel housing (3.16L) with polymer (GRP/PP) slide cups
- Tightness: uni-directional, 100% waterproof
- Application: solid particle content below 4.5%
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- The standard seal for type CBS is EPDM.
- NBR, FKM and PTFE seals are available as well.
Thanks to its design this modulating valve can be used wherever the medium contains solid particles while there is a need for modulating functionality.
Possible applications include pulp and paper processes, sewage and water treatment processes and applications where the medium contains fibres, potatoes, cement, plaster, dust and other solids.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Lohse gate valve type CBS? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.