Lohse type EGNA SS
Lohse type EGNA is a single-piece stainless steel knife gate valve suitable for pulp and slurry-shaped media with a fairly high solid particle content of up to 4.5%. The valve plate is designed in such a way that the settling and accumulation of solids are prevented. The EGNA can be equipped with various actuator systems.
- Range: DN50 to DN600
- Pressure: 0 barg to 10 barg (depending on diameter)
- Temperature: -10⁰C to 210⁰C
- Design: 1-piece stainless steel casing
- Tightness: single-sided, 100% waterproof
- Recommended medium: solid particle content below 4.5%
- Exotic materials possible: no
- The standard seal for type EGNA is EPDM.
- NBR, FKM and PTFE and metal seals are available as well.
Lohse EGNA can be used wherever the medium contains solid particles. These include pulp and paper applications, sewage and water treatment processes and applications where the medium contains fibres, potatoes, cement, plaster, dust and other solids.
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Lohse type EGNA SS? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.