Through Valfonta, we supply valves that provide systems with maximum protection. Our safety valves, pressure relief valves or pressure-reducing valves allow you to maintain optimal control over the pressure in your system.
We supply various safety valves to provide a suitable solution in almost all situations.
- Range: DN8 to DN200
- Pressure: 0 barg to 40 barg (PN10-PN40 / 150 lbs. – 300 lbs.)
- Temperature: -30⁰C to 280⁰C
- Design: 1-piece or 2-piece casing
- Tightness: bi-directional tightness, bubble tight (EN 12266-A)
- Casing material: cast iron, steel, stainless steel
- Sealing material: EPDM, NBR, PEEK, PTFE, PTFE graphite
- Exotic materials possible: yes
- Operated via external control line or fully self-regulating
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Safety valves? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.