Habonim 3-piece C47
Habonim 3-piece cryogenic ball valves series C47 with ISO 5211 top flange feature an upstream pressure relief hole to prevent pressure buildup in the ball. The connections of the C47 three-piece ball valves can be fully customized according to customer requirements.
The minimal liquid layer between bonnet and spindle ensures a leak-free spindle seal. All Habonim cryogenic ball valves feature the patented Total HermetiX™ spindle seal (certified for 500,000 turns ISO 15848-1) and come standard with double body seals for maximum integrity. The use of short body bolts minimizes thermal expansion and prevents leakage at the body seals.
- Diameter: 1⁄4" - 6" (DN8 - DN150)
- Pressure class: class 600, class 300
- Temperature range: -269°C to +200°C
- Connections: screwed, welded, flanged
- Operation: manual, worm gear, pneumatic or electric
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emission according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- Conforms to PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in compliance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
- Arrangement up to 45° with 12" bonnet (in accordance with BS6364 guidelines), arrangement up to 15° with 6" bonnet (available to 4")
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece C47? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.