Habonim Casted Body 73DS & 74DS
The Habonim double block and bleed (DBB) ball valves series 73DS and 74DS are based on our flanged 73 and 74 valves series and are equipped with ANSI 150lbs. or ANSI 300 lbs. flanges. These DBB valves are quite cost effective due to their casted body design.
All our DBB valves are included with the patented Total HermetiX™ stem seal which is certified to ISO 15848-1 (500.000 cycles) and are always equipped with double body sealing for maximum integrity. The bleed valve can be designed as a needle valve or ball valve. The block valves can be operated individually or supplied with a mechanical link.
- Diameter: 3” - 8” (DN80 - DN200)
- Pressure class: class 150, class 300
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, TPED 2010/35/EU and IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
- Available in accordance with multiple marine certifications (on request)
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Casted Body 73DS & 74DS? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.