Habonim ball valves with a hybrid or metal seal for applications involving relatively low temperatures (up to 260⁰C) are often used if the medium is abrasive. The metal seal is better suited to the medium than a standard seat and provides a longer working life.
Each ball and seat assembly has been precision machined, ground and then fitted for a perfect match. The other design features of the ball valve remain relatively standard.
- Diameter: 1 1/4” - 2 1/2” (DN32 - DN65)
- Pressure class: PN40
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3 and NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim Z78w? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.