Habonim 3-piece Z28W
Habonim ball valves with a hybrid or metal seal for applications involving relatively low temperatures (up to 260⁰C) are often used if the medium is abrasive. The metal seal is better suited to the medium than a standard seat and provides a longer working life.
Each ball and seat assembly has been precision machined, ground and then fitted for a perfect match. The other design features of the ball valve remain relatively standard. This specific series is suitable for high pressure (class 2500).
- Diameter: 1⁄4” - 6” (DN8 - DN150)
- Pressure class: class 2500
- Temperature range: -60°C to +260°C
- Connections: screwed ends, welded ends, flanged
- Operation: manual, gearbox, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Reduced or full bore
- Fire safe according to API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA
- Fugitive emissions according to ISO 15848-1, API641
- In conformity with PED 2014/68/EU/H, ATEX 2014/34/EU, IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3 and NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Available including EN 10204 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2
Request your product by completing the form. Do you have any questions about Habonim 3-piece Z28W? Feel free to write these down on the form as well. Our specialists will contact you directly to discuss your needs.